Confirma trimiterea cererii de adaugare credite.
Confirma trimiterea cererii de adaugare credite.
b&k services and trading ltd.
The entry module performs the complete functional control of the toilet unit. Its primary function includes: enable the payment of usage fee; display information on a TFT display; close and open the user area door to enable entry and exit; switch on and off internal lighting; start and stop ventilation; enable the user to open the user area door with a push button, close the user area door automatically after the user leaves.
The user area door is not included in the toilet modules. The door is selected by the installer of the toilet. After coin acceptance, the entry module sends a control signal to open/close the door, and then receives information on the final closing status. For manual doors equipped with a door closer mechanism after coin acceptance the entry module sends a signal to the electronic door lock to open the door and the system receives the signal of the built-in door opening detector.
Units fitted with a user area lamp module with presence detection are capable of detecting both unpaid use and situations where the user stays still for a prolonged time (because of lost consciousness). In such cases the system repeatedly opens the automatic door and sets off the emergency siren in order to provide information on unpaid use or the unconscious user.
If the user occupies the user area for a relatively long period of time (20 minutes), the system opens the door several times, the built-in emergency loudspeaker gives an audible warning, and the system switches to unoccupied mode.
For manually operated doors, the audible warning signal keeps on, the system switches to unoccupied mode: the insertion of the specified amount opens the door. The switch to unoccupied mode applies to automatic doors, too.
In systems with a built-in loudspeaker module in case of unauthorised use the entry module gives a warning in four languages, requesting the unauthorised user to leave the toilet.
The uninterrupted power supply module ensures that the system can manage the required safety operations in the event of a power outage. In case of power outage, the user in the user area should not be left in the dark. The exit push button remains active, and thus the user can leave the toilet unit. After that, the system keeps the toilet unit closed until the power outage is over.
- Programmable electronic coin investigator unit suitable for the identification of 16 types of coins, including coins of various different currencies, and for accepting coins and metal tokens at the same time.
- Anti-stringing mechanism: it closes the slot after coin insertion and opens it again when the next coin approaches the slot. It prevents "coin-fishing" and protects the system from adverse weather conditions.
- Temporary coin storing tank: in case the entry process is interrupted or a problem occurs with coin identification, it gives the inserted coins back. It prevents accidental acceptance of coins.
- Lockable coin collector with a removable coin box
- LCD display and push buttons for the definition of parameters (system time, opening and closing time, usage fee, the currency of the location of operation, the exchange rate for a selected currency and the telephone number to be displayed in case of malfunction on the external TFT display). In normal operation, the LCD display indicates time, the status of the coin counter and the operational status of the toilet unit.
- Operational control switches (to close the toilet unit; to switch to free usage; to switch to maintenance mode).
- On the external side of the entry module a colour TFT display indicates whether the toilet is free or occupied. The display shows usage information (pictograms), usage fee, the remaining amount to be inserted before the door opens, and the telephone number to be dialled in case of a malfunction. In systems fitted with automatic doors, if the "free use" switch is active, the door can be operated without coin insertion, using the push button located on the front panel.
Material Stainless Steel (1.4301)
Supply voltage:12 V DC
Power consumption:0,82 A
FixingWith stainless steel frame
Coin validator For 16 different coin types, with anti-stringing mechanism a
Design With a stainless steel insert plate and a TFT display on the
FeaturesRed/green (occupied/unoccupied) LED light, button for free-o
BK0165 - Coloană de duș de exterior cu un singur braț (150x150), pentru apă mixată, mod de operare cu temporizator, cu buton de acționare
THSDASZ - Scaun de duș rabatabil, ce poate fi agățat pe balustradă, din oțel inoxidabil, color*
BK01598 - Coloană de duș de exterior cu un cap de duș (150x150), cu mixator termic individual, mod de operare cu temporizator, cu buton de acționare
THSRDSZ - Scaun de duș rabatabil, ce poate fi agățat pe balustradă, din oțel inoxidabil, color*